Everyday I wake up and I’m just like “Is Luke Newberry even real?” because he’s perfect in every way.
It’s Prince George’s first birthday today and within a year he has already become better than all of us. Bow down.
“The Disgraced Daughter and the Demon Monkey. We’re perfect for each other.”
bilingual my ass. you’re either heterolingual or homolingual
depression is when you don’t really care about anything
anxiety is when you care too much about everything
and having both is just like whatHaving both is staying in bed because you don’t want to go to school and then panicking because you don’t want to fail. Having both is wanting to go see your friends so you don’t lose them all, then staying home in bed because you don’t want to make the effort. Having both is insanely hard and sucks to deal with.
"No one in this room will be the same."
my dash has been pretty dead lately so like/reblog this post if you post any of the following and I will check out your blog:
- in the flesh/siren
- nbc hannibal
- jim moriarty/sebastian moran/mormor
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."